Looking for a new alfresco locale to enjoy drinks and a little culture? A few months ago, our favorite little indie theater unveiled Eden Bar, an outdoor watering hole set amid 400-year-old oaks and lush gardens. Here are five reasons to give this place a shot:
1. Regularly scheduled live acoustic outdoor performances called EDEN SESSIONS
2. The Enzian Movie Club, a free monthly community gathering and discussion for anyone who loves watching movies and talking about them with friends
3. Happy Hour specials from 5pm – 7pm Monday through Friday (like $4 Mohitos on Wednesdays)
4. One-of-a-kind drink creations like the Eden’s Delight (Stoli Vanilla, Kahlua and Baileys, served as a martini)
5. Great food like lobster mango salad and white chocolate bread pudding
Before or after a film, Eden Bar is a fabulous starlit spot to unwind and reconnect!
Eden Bar at The Enzian
1300 South Orlando Avenue
Maitland, FL 32751
Comments are closed.