Last night I checked out Happy Hour at Mitchell’s Fish Market (Winter Park Village) and could not wait to tell you all about it.
Dubbed the ‘Market Bar Martini Hour,’ this foodie affair is scheduled Mondays through Fridays from 4pm to 7pm in Mitchell’s bar area and newly unveiled porch area outside.
For $5, you’ll choose from this list of five thirst-quenching cocktails:
- Winter Park Cosmo (Smirnoff Vodka, Cointreau, White Cranberry, freshly squeezed lime juice)
- Moscata White Sangria (Skyy Blood Orange Vodka, Moscato wine, lemon juice, sliced strawberries and oranges)
- Basil Smash (Jim Beam Whiskey, freshly squeezed lemon juice, smashed basil, orange and cherry)
- FM Mojito (Myers’s Silver Rum, freshly muddled mint, lime juice and a splash of soda)
- Market Margarita (Jose Cuervo tequila, freshly squeezed lime, lemon and orange juices)
Also on the happy hour drink menu are $5 wines by the class and $3 beers.
Then you’ll snag a few snacks from the list of $4 – $8 Martini Hour Munchies, including Warm Pretzel Bread served with Magic Hat #9 Beer Cheese, the Trio of Wild Sea Scallop & Shrimp Ceviche, Tuna Poke, and Lobster Salad, and Spicy Crispy Shrimp (my favorite).
Afterward, catch a flick at Regal Cinemas Winter Park Village where you’ll find 20 screens including two in 3D.
You can easily do this date night for $50… here’s the math:
Two movie tickets $20
Two cocktails $10
Two appetizers $10
Comments are closed.