We grabbed dinner this past Friday at The Strand, a retro-esque diner/bistro in the Mills 50 district focused on made-from-scratch comfort food bolstered by seasonal fare. Our take? Lots of menu staples (burgers, fish ‘n' chips, warm pretzels) with tasty twists, nice selection of craft beers and wine, reasonable prices and a comfy atmosphere make this an excellent choice for a laid-back date night.
Things to do
Stay at Home
- Guide to Viewing Disney Fireworks Outside the Parks
- 50 First Dates in Orlando
- 100 Orlando Date Night Ideas
- Orlando’s Most Romantic Restaurants
- 30 Fun Outdoor Activities for Adults to Enjoy Together
The Strand – A Retro Diner with Modern Flair
Written by Kristen Manieri
Orlando Date Night Guide is a free guide to the best of Orlando! We're supported by our advertisers when they buy digital ads, listings, content, and through affiliate links, so some things you read might be paid for or if you buy something thru a link on our site we might get a commission.