Starting this month, the City of Orlando will host a free outdoor movie series in Lake Eola Park in Downtown Orlando on the last Friday of every month through August.
While films are designed to be “family friendly,” these alfresco flicks will likely attract lots of couples feeling young at heart.
Beginning on Friday, April 25, the movie will be shown on the East Lawn, with lawn games, music and food available for purchase starting at 6:30pm. The feature movie will begin at at 8pm.
Lake Eola Park – East Lawn
512 East Washington Street
Orlando, Florida 32801
April – August 2014 on the last Friday of the Month
Event begins at 6:30 p.m.
Movie starts at 8:00 p.m.
MOVIEOLA DATES AND FEATURES:
- Friday, April 25, 2014 featuring “Frozen”
- Friday, May 30, 2014 featuring “Thor – The Dark World”
- Friday, June 27, 2014 featuring “Despicable Me 2”
- Friday, July 25, 2014 featuring “The LEGO Movie”
- Friday, August 29, 2014 featuring “Moster's University”
**Movies, times and dates are subject to change. Check the website before making plans.**