The year’s most anticipated hotel opening is now just weeks away as the new Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World gets ready to fling open its doors for reservations beginning August 3rd.
Located just minutes from Walt Disney World’s theme parks, this 444-room and suite resort on Disney property promises to be unlike any other. Luxurious accommodations, incredible dining, a spectacular spa, and acres upon acres of recreational pursuits from golf and tennis to basketball and waterslides await.
Now taking reservations for arrivals beginning mid August, the resort’s introductory Stay Longer – Third Night Free promo will give couples the chance to extend their stay with a complimentary third night. Rates from $363/night.
And if you book using the resort’s Advance Purchase promotion, you can take advantage of 20% off the applicable nightly room rate. Reservations need to be made at least 90 days in advance.
- Many accommodations offer spectacular views over the Magic Kingdom Park’s nightly fireworks display from the comfort of a furnished balcony.
- Restaurants include Ravello, a culinary trip to the Amalfi coast, and Capa, a posh tapas and steaks restaurant with rooftop fireworks views.
- The Spa at Four Seasons will offer 18 luxurious treatment rooms including two bungalows for private retreats.
- The resort’s five-acre water world boasts a lazy river winding around a “ruined” mansion, climbing wall, and waterslides, and a Kids for All Seasons program (perfect for snagging some “us” time during family getaways). Four Seasons will also offer qualified babysitting services.
- Designed by Tom Fazio and managed by Four Seasons, the Resort’s Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary golf course will reopen this fall.
- Dubbed The Oasis, the adults only pool will boast poolside cocktails and private, poolside cabanas.