The summer-long schedule includes scores of dawn to dusk happenings available to all guests staying at Waldorf Astoria Orlando, located near Walt Disney World Resort. Rates start at $249/night.
Besides daily poolside activities and live entertainment, the series will showcase a slew of special culinary experiences including:
- Champagne Check-In (Fridays, 4-6pm)
- Weird Science Ice Cream Social (Fridays, 4-6pm)
- Summer Solstice Nights featuring culinary creations and poolside entertainment every Saturday from 6-8pm
- Enchanted Evenings horse and carriage rides – $85 per carriage for 30 minutes, includes champagne and strawberries. (Saturdays, 7-11pm)
- Interactive mixology at Peacock Alley (Saturdays, 4:30-5:30pm)
- Spa “Happy Hour” (Fridays and Saturdays, 6-8 p.m.)
- Bar du Chocolat (Fridays and Saturdays, 6:30-10:30pm)
- Live music in Peacock Alley (Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, 8-10pm)
- Poolside Yoga (Sundays, 8-9 am)
- Royal Tea (Sundays, 3-5pm)
- Twilight Golf at Waldorf Astoria Golf Club (Daily, after 2pm)
- Guests staying over Labor day weekend will be treated to a private fireworks display on Saturday, July 5 at 9:30pm
Couples traveling with kids can take advantage of the Kids Club Astoria After Dark: Kids Night Out (Fridays and Saturdays, 6-10pm), which gives parents the chance to slip away for a few hours while their happy brood enjoys some kid-friendly fun, including scavenger hunts, crafts, bingo, a make-your-own pizza dinner, and S’mores.
*** A $50 discount will be applied to the Kids Club program fee for guests of Waldorf Astoria Spa or Bull & Bear.***
For more information, visit www.waldorfastoriaorlando.com/enchanted-evenings.