Hemingway’s, the secluded and romantic Key West-inspired restaurant inside the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, recently debuted a summer prix fixe menu available now through August.
Designed by Executive Chef Kenneth Juran, the three-course menu features include:
• Key Lime Caesar Salad
• Florida Rock Shrimp Chowder with Zellwood sweet corn
• Hemingway’s “Cayo Hueso” Crab Cakes
• Duvall Street Shrimp Scampi featuring jumbo tiger shrimp
• Cuban Criollo Chicken seasoned with a blend of fresh herbs and spices
• Crispy Black Fin Snapper served with a coconut yucca cake
• Key Lime Tart or Peanut Butter Bombe for dessert
Starting at $64 per couple, the three-course Flavors Of Summer menu may also be paired with Canvas wines for $89 per couple.
Located just minutes from Walt Disney World, the 1,500 acre Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress has Florida resident rates starting at $129 per night available now through Dec. 31, 2014.
Comments are closed.