Looking for a fun excuse to leave Orlando for a day? The Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse is just over an hour from downtown Orlando and serves as a perfect little stop on a lazy Sunday day trip. Towering 175 feet above the Atlantic Ocean, Ponce is Florida's tallest lighthouse and one of the oldest in the country. Think you can tackle the 203 steps to the top? There's only one way to find out!
Things to do
Stay at Home
- Guide to Viewing Disney Fireworks Outside the Parks
- 50 First Dates in Orlando
- Orlando’s Most Romantic Restaurants
- 100 Orlando Date Night Ideas
- 30 Fun Outdoor Activities for Adults to Enjoy Together
Day Trip to Ponce Inlet Lighthouse
Written by Kristen Manieri
Orlando Date Night Guide is a free guide to the best of Orlando! We're supported by our advertisers when they buy digital ads, listings, content, and through affiliate links, so some things you read might be paid for or if you buy something thru a link on our site we might get a commission.