Gaylord Palms ICE! returns again in just a few weeks with its annual extravaganza of holiday cheer. From November 24, 2015 through January 3, 2016, this spectacular resort will showcase its legendary frosty wonderland crafted from 2 million pounds of hand-carved ice, this year with a new ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas theme. In addition, Gaylord Palms will host free live holiday shows, festive feasts, snow tubing, and frosty libations inside On the Blocks ICE! Bar for guests ages 21+.
Want to experience it before ANYONE else?
We’ve been given sneak peek access to ICE! so that a handful of couples can experience it before it opens to the general public on November 24. You’ll even see it before the media!
This first-look experience is part of an exclusive Orlando Date Night Guide overnight for couples.
The ICE! Sneak Peek Overnight Includes:
- Overnight accommodations for one night on November 21 in a King Atrium Room
- Dinner for 2 with alcoholic beverages at our group feast inside MOOR, the resort’s fabulous new sea-to-table restaurant
- Sneak peek access to ICE! on Saturday, November 21 following dinner
- 2 drinks inside the On the Blocks ICE! Bar
- Valet parking
This package, which is valued at over $500, is priced for Orlando Date Night Guide readers at $315 plus tax per couple.
Since space is very limited, advanced booking and payment is required. Here’s how to book this incredible package:
How to Book
1. Visit www.GaylordPalms.com
2. In the ‘Check Rates and Availability” box on the left, select a Nov. 21 arrival and Nov. 22 departure
3. On the right side under ‘Edit Your Search” click on the + next to “Special Rates” and select “corporate promotional code.” Type in P51
4. Click “Find” and the package will populate for you to reserve
Things to Know
You cannot use Marriott points to book this overnight. The ICE! Experience does not include the snow tubing as it does not open until November 23.
Looking forward to seeing you. Please email Kristen if you have any questions.