Seasons 52 recently launched a new Sunday Brunch. Served every Sunday at the Altamonte Springs location, brunch is offered from 10am – 1pm and features five new dishes made with seasonal fare and Seasons' famed health conscious care.
At a recent visit, we tried two dishes and two brunch cocktails.
The shakshuka kicked off the feast. This spicy, baked egg and tomato dish was made with sweet peppers, chorizo and crumbled feta and came with a delicious slice of bread, perfect for sopping up the last remnants on the plate.
We also tried the brick oven brioche French toast, which was served with a blueberry-infused maple syrup and whiskey-smoked brown sugar pecans. It was so decadent and perfectly prepared that we ordered a second helping!
Other brunch items include:
- Smoked salmon flatbread with cold-smoked Kendall Brook salmon, capers, red onion and horseradish crema
- S52 Eggs Benedict served on toasted brioche and topped with mushrooms & wilted spinach, pasture-raised poached eggs, hollandaise drizzle and the option to add a poached lobster
- Vegetable frittata, made with pasture-raised eggs, aged cheddar, roasted red peppers, potatoes, mushrooms, grilled asparagus and sriracha hollandaise
Those looking to start the day with a buzz will want to peruse the brunch cocktail offerings, which include:
- Shrubby Mary: Crop Organic Tomato Vodka, housemade tomato-celery shrub, hint of sriracha and a lovely veggie garnish
- Prosecco Bellini: available in white peach or raspberry
- Mimosa: made with freshly squeezed orange juice
For more information and reservations, visit seasons52.com/events/sunday-brunch or call 407-767-1252 (Altamonte).
Comments are closed.