Post last updated May 7, 2020
In these uncertain times, one thing is certain: we're all going to be spending a lot more time at home for the foreseeable future. Some of you may be adjusting to new work from home schedules while others are figuring out childcare as the kids are suddenly home from school. To help you navigate your new normal while still supporting the local businesses you know and love, we've compiled a list of Orlando restaurants offering takeout, ways to support our local arts community, stay at home date night inspiration and secluded outdoor activities to keep you inspired while social distancing in Orlando together. And, of course, remember to please follow the CDC guidelines.
Know of something we missed? Please email information to Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More resources and ideas:
- Pulptown newsletter (consider membership too!)
- Things you can do in Orlando without seeing anyone (Bungalower)
- The Best Orlando Restaurants with Curbside Pickup or Delivery (Taste Cook Sip)
- Orlando To Go + 407 Day (Visit Orlando)
- Running list of event cancellations and closures (Bungalower)
- Second Harvest Food Bank’s food locator will help you find food assistance (via Momlando)
- Support Local & Chill: Sanford 365's Guide to Surviving Social Distancing (Sanford365)
Orlando Restaurants Offering Pickup/To-Go/Delivery
Some of our favorite date night spots are adapting their services to offer curbside pickup and to-go ordering. This list of date night favorites below will get you started, and this incredible post by local writer Lisa Wilk is a regularly updated and comprehensive resource. Visit Orlando also launched a special Orlando to Go site which includes restaurants with takeout/delivery organized by neighborhood.
DoveCote is currently offering curbside pickup from the convenient pull up lane on Livingston just outside the restaurant's front door. The restaurant is also offering delivery ($5 fee). Order online or call 407-930-1700, option 1 to place an order. *DINE IN now available!
Feeling like a swanky night in? All three Orlando-area Ruth's Chris Steak House locations (Sand Lake Road, Winter Park, Lake Mary) are offering a $40/person prix fixe takeout special. Call and place your order directly with the restaurant. Select locations are also offering 50% off all wine. To place an order for the Sand Lake Road location, call 407-226-3900; Winter Park call 407-622-2444; and Lake Mary call 407-804-8220.
The Sanctum Cafe, Proper & Wild, and The Sanctum Altamonte are currently to-go and delivery only. Call ahead and place your order over the phone for curbside pickup or order online for pickup or home delivery here for The Sanctum and here for Proper & Wild. If you'd rather order bulk meals to feed the whole family, check out the eatery's new online advance ordering site, Real, Damn Good Food for advance ordering of individual and family-style meals including prepackaged smoothies, bowls, salads and more. Delivery is also available from The Sanctum Altamonte via GrubHub. The new Virtual Farmers Market is an excellent way to get your farm fresh fix of local produce for curbside pickup on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
All Reunion Resort restaurants (Clubhouse, Traditions, Eleven) are currently offering takeout. You do not need to be staying at the resort in order to place an order for takeout. *UPDATE: Dine-in and takeout available at The Clubhouse for Mother's Day.
Select ICON Park restaurants are now offering up to 25 percent off take out to all first responders – nurses, doctors, police officers, and firefighters. Yard House, Shake Shack, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Outback Steakhouse and Buffalo Wild Wings are participating. Not a first responder but still hungry? All of the aforementioned restaurants are open for regular takeout and delivery, too!
Hanging around Pointe Orlando? The Capital Grille, The Pub, and Maggiano’s Little Italy are all offering curbside pick-up from Pointe Orlando, and all have recently opened for dine-in at 25% capacity. The Oceanaire Seafood Room is also open for DINE IN and to-go orders. Rodizio Grill is now open for DINE-IN and patio seating.
Both Taverna Opa and Tapa Toro are open for DINE-IN (4-10pm daily) and curbside pickup (delivery via Door Dash and UberEats). Call to place an order and pay over the phone, then pick up your feast. Bonus: Pickup orders for for essential and hospital workers are 25% off. In addition to the full menu offerings, both restaurants are offering family meal options.
World of Beer Downtown Orlando offers delivery via UberEats, or call ahead 407-270-5541 to place a to-go order (you can even order beer to go!). All essential workers get 50% off takeout and delivery meals. Also check out the restaurant's marketplace to add on items like toilet paper, meat, eggs, hand soap and more. *NOW open for dine-in!
Marlow’s Tavern is offering to-go orders and curbside pickup at the below Orlando area locations. The Pointe Orlando and Winter Park locations are temporarily closed. Contact info for placing orders is as follows:
- Waterford Lakes: 407-757-0606 or email MarlowsOrlando3@metzcorp.com
- Lee Vista: 407-985-2381 or email MarlowsOrlando4@metzcorp.com
- Oviedo: 407-542-1475 or email MarlowsOrlando5@metzcorp.com
4 Rivers and The Coop will be implementing a new “pop-up” drive-thru at all locations (except the Downtown Orlando location). To place an order for 4 Rivers, call 844-474-8377 or visit 4rsmokehouse.com. For The Coop, call 844-474-8377 or visit thecoopwp.com. On top of that, they are both offering free delivery on all catering orders within a 20-mile radius of a location with no minimum order requirements. Free delivery is also available via UberEats. For those having an issue locating groceries during this time, 4 Rivers and The Coop will now be offering a limited grocery selection at their locations via their drive-thru pickup option. Items include milk, eggs, toilet paper, paper towels and more.
Chicken Fire at À La Cart Orlando is offering call-ahead orders to their customers in addition to walk-up ordering, all available for to-go only. To place an advance order, call (813) 485-4088.
Pizza Bruno is now offering take-out from 4pm-9pm 7 days a week. The Orlando favorite is offering pick-up orders through Caviar and call-ahead ordering. To place a call-ahead order, call 407-270-6833. *The patio is now open for enjoying the takeaway menu.
- Swine & Sons is now offering family-style dinners which will be available for same-day curbside pickup. Pickups will be available from 3-7pm Tuesday-Sunday and orders can be placed by calling 407-636-7601. Outdoor seating is available if you prefer to enjoy your takeout on site.
- Soco Thornton Park is currently accepting takeout orders including some takeaway meal options to feed four AND brunch on the weekends! Call 407-849-1800 for details and to order.
- Menagerie Eatery & Bar is accepting takeout orders via phone and delivery via DoorDash. Call (407) 601-5219 to place an order for takeout. Dine-in now open.
- The Stubborn Mule is accepting takeout orders. Call (407) 730-3400 to place an order.
- Graffiti Junktion Thornton Park is open daily from 12-8pm and is offering both food and drinks for takeout. To place an order, call 321-424-5800.
- Sperry Deli & Creamery is open for takeout and also offer delivery via GrubHub, featuring both deli meats and cheese by the pound, sandwiches, hot dogs and sides.
- Cavo's Bar & Kitchen is open for takeout and delivery. Check their Facebook page to see their daily specials. To order, call 321-352-7600 or you can order online.
- Anthony's Thornton Park is offering both delivery and curbside pickup on food and on alcohol. To order online, visit their site.
- Metro Espresso Pizza Cafe has online ordering available on their whole pizza, gluten-free pizza, wings, salads and apps.
- Island Time will have special dinners every Wednesday and Friday priced at $10, which they are announcing on their Facebook page. Pre-orders are appreciated so they can gauge what they need and to not run out. Pre-order by calling 407-930-2640 or email email@example.com.
- The Abbey is open on select days offering wholesale prices on bottles of wine & spirits. Contact Russell@TeamTrue.com or Freddy@TeamTrue.com for information on availability.
- World of Beer in Downtown Orlando is open for delivery, carry out and dine in and is offering a special carry-out menu. They are also offering 50%off for first responders. To place an order, call (407) 270-5541.
- Raw Juice Bar is accepting walk-up orders via their front window, and they are also offering curbside pickup. To place a curbside order, call 407-951-3120.
- Tabla Indian Restaurant has limited inside and outdoor seating available. Online ordering, takeout, and curbside pickup is also available, as well as free delivery within 3 miles. Mention Code TOGO05 to receive 10% off a purchase of $20 or more, and 20% OFF $50 or more for carryout/delivery. Open Sunday – Thursday 11:30am-9pm and Friday – Saturday 11:30am-10pm.
- Cafe De France on Park Avenue is open daily from 5-8pm for takeout. The menu is available here, and they are also offering their wine list at retail prices.
- The Ravenous Pig recently launched a new curbside menu as well as a general store full of pantry items available for purchase. Orders can be placed for snack packs, ice creams, build your own meals, The Ravenous Pig Brewing Co. beer, craft cocktails and wine. Their hours are Thursday 3-7pm, Friday 3-7pm and Saturday from 12-7pm, and orders can be placed by calling 407-628-2333.
Del Frisco's has a variety of offerings during this time. Firstly, they have introduced a prix fixe menu priced at $35 a person with a choice between two starters – a fresh Classic Caesar or Blue Cheese Wedge, two exquisite entrees – Filet Mignon with Chateau Mashed Potatoes or Del’s Jumbo Lump Crab Cake with Chateau Mashed Potatoes, and a delicious strawberry sauce pecan-crusted cheesecake as a dessert. Each entrée can be upgraded for an additional price. This new special menu is available from 11am to 8pm daily and when ordering to-go, customers can receive an additional 10% off discount. The restaurant's regular menu is also available for to-go orders from 4pm to 8pm daily. Additionally, you can purchase a bottle of wine to-go for 50% off. Delivery options will become available in the near future.
- Reyes Mezcaleria, Osprey Tavern, and Seito Sushi Baldwin Park are offering to-go service, curbside pickup, and delivery for guests. Additionally, they are now carrying family meal kits featuring ‘ready to cook' or ‘ready to reheat' options. In a few days, their online marketplace will also be up, from which guests can order grocery staples to be delivered to their doorstep (no meal purchase necessary). Items such as marinated proteins, milk, eggs, sanitizer, and produce will all be available. To order online, visit: https://www.ospreytavern.com/online-ordering, https://www.seitosushibp.com/menu-online-orders, and https://www.reyesmex.com/.
- Park Pizza & Brewing is open from 3-9pm and is offering online ordering for take-out orders, including growlers of Park Brewing craft beer, house-made sangria and margaritas. Order online or by calling (407) 955-4472.
- Canvas Restaurant & Market is currently open from 4-8pm daily, providing take-out and delivery from DoorDash and UberEats. Family Meal menus (Wednesday-Saturday only), which feed four, range from $50 to $60. Sunday Brunch is also available from 10am-2pm on Sundays for take-out or delivery.
- Dragonfly Robata Grill & Sushi is open from 5-9:15pm and is accepting takeout orders. To place an order, call (407) 370-3359 or you can place your order online.
- East End Market just launched a mobile delivery service – the East End Mobile Market. Here's how it works: Pre-Order – at your leisure peruse and place a pre-order to ensure your favorite item makes it on the van for delivery. On-Demand – Through notifications, they will send you a Text or E-mail letting you know when they are in your neighborhood. You can see what goodies they already have in stock on the van and if something looks tasty, place an order and they will deliver it right then. To place an order for delivery, visit https://eastendmkt.app/store/farm-haus/welcome.
- Hawkers recently rolled out family meals at all locations: Feeds 4: $35 – Roti Canai (4 roti), ONE Main (family size), ONE Family Soft Drink, Feeds 8: $65 – Roti Canai (8 roti), TWO Mains (family size), TWO Family Soft Drinks, Feeds 12: $90 – Roti Canai (8 roti), TWO Mains (family size), TWO Family Soft Drinks. Additionally, the Windermere location is doing cocktails to go priced at $18 (each bag has two cocktail servings). To order, visit www.eathawkers.com/family
- F&D Woodfired Italian Kitchen is offering a special takeout deal Monday- Thursday for the time being. Get a Pepperoni Overload Pizza, Margherita Pizza and a choice of a family-sized Caesar or House Salad for $29. Online ordering is available. Delivery is also available via UberEats.
- Christner's Prime Steak & Lobster is accepting take out orders and offering curbside pickup. Call (407) 645-4443 to place an order.
- Shula’s 347 Grill in Lake Mary is currently offering a limited to-go menu as well as delivery through UberEats from 12-9pm daily.
Additionally, Shula’s 347 Grille is offering “emergency” kits for Lunch ($32), Dinner ($125 for three nights worth of food for two people) and Bloody Marys ($45), as well as a “Quarantine Relief” kit ($25) with 2 bottles of sparkling wine, three bottles of juice and berry compote for mix and match mimosas.
- The New Standard is accepting takeout orders, offering 50% off select bottles of wine with your takeout order, and if you purchase an entree you can also request a free kids meal. Call (407) 316-2278 to place an order.
- Grounding Roots is doing home deliveries. DM on Instagram or call 321-203-2047 with your name, address, phone number and juice order.
- The Greenery Creamery has pints available to take home with you and you can call ahead to place an order for your favorite flavor. They've also added a new milkshake special: 4 milkshakes for $22!
- Buttermilk Bakery is open for to-go orders only, and no cash will be accepted. You’ll be able to pay over the phone and pick up your order. Additionally, you can place orders online via their new site.
- Black Bean Deli is offering curbside pickup at both the Colonial Drive and Winter Park locations. They also just added family-style meals for $40 that include one protein, maduros, rice, beans, and salad. To place an order, call BBD Winter Park at 407-628-0294 and BBD Colonial at 207-203-0922. Their menu (and coffee menu too!) is also available for delivery via UberEats. Heads up, they are closed on Sunday.
- Fresh Kitchen is offering delivery and take-out orders available online.
- Black Rooster Taqueria can still satisfy your taco cravings! Place your order for delivery through UberEats or DoorDash, or you can call in your order and take it to-go.
- Hunger Street Tacos has started offering curbside pickup, so you simply have to call ahead to place your order and prepay. Upon arrival, call the restaurant and they will bring your meal to you. Also, in-house delivery is available. Lastly, on Wednesday, Hunger Street will begin taking orders for packaged meals like half-dozen and dozen orders of tamales, elotes, rice and beans, etc.
- Hawkers locations are waiving delivery fees for all orders placed through their website. Additionally, Hawkers locations are offering curbside pickup for all takeout orders. Simply call the restaurant when you arrive to pick up your order.
- Domu is now offering call-in take-out at all of their locations during current business hours.
- Teak Neighborhood Grill is offering to-go orders and curbside pickup at Orlando and Maitland. To place an order for pickup at Orlando, call 407-313-5111. To place an order for pickup at Maitland, call 407-335-4835. Both locations are providing free delivery within a three-mile radius of the respective location, and you can order through DoorDash.
- Gideon's Bakehouse is dropping its pre-order window from 72 hours to 24 hours, allowing you to place cookie orders online for pick-up the next day. The shop is also only operating via window service and accepting credit transactions only.
- Jinya Ramen Bar is offering curbside pickup and $5 off your first order of $25 or more. Customers can place an order by calling 407-704-1825 or they can be placed online. They are suggesting guests park in the parking garage (free for the first 30 minutes), and call the restaurant upon arrival so your food can be brought out to your car.
- Nine Spices Hotpot has launched a specialty to-go menu featuring options like customizable noodle soups for $11.95 and fried rice for $10.95. Call 407-704-1033 to order.
- Kona Poké (Lake Mary and Sanford) is offering a new delivery service; place your order online. You can also order free delivery through UberEats.
- Bento is open for takeout, curbside delivery and delivery via UberEats. Additionally, they are offering half off kids bento boxes and a $35 family meal for 4.
- American Social is offering delivery via UberEats and is also open for dine-in at 50% occupancy.
- Fleming's Winter Park is offering take-out orders. To place an order, call 407-699-9463. You can find their menu here.
- Orlando Brewing is open for to-go orders only, and will also be filling growlers Monday-Thursday from 3-8pm and Friday-Sunday from 1-8pm. You can call in your order for pick up, and pay over the phone by calling (407) 872-1117.
- Landry's Seafood is offering new family-meals that serve up to 4 people, now available to go. TIP: receive 10% off your to-go or curbside pick up order when you mention this offer. Also, if you're in need of grocery and pantry items, the restaurant is selling everything from portion cut steaks to uncooked rice, eggs and whole milk. If you'd rather not leave the house, you can place delivery orders through Grubhub and Doordash.
- Sushiology Orlando is offering curbside pickup, takeout and delivery through Postmates and Doordash. Their menu includes a variety of platters ranging in price from $29-69 that serve up to 5 people. To order from their I-Drive location, call 407-345-0245, or you can reach their LBV location at 407-239-4920.
- For a private date night experience, My Chef Orlando is offering $100 off their private date night experience.
- The city of Winter Garden has started a new curbside delivery service! Downtown Ambassadors will be working from 10 am until 8 pm to provide a delivery service for those placing orders and wanting the item delivered to their car. Follow them at @wg.curbside to keep up with updates/news!
For the kiddos:
- Feed the Need Florida is providing needed meals to food-insecure students and their families across Orange County and the state of Florida. 4Roots, the nonprofit entity sponsoring the Feed the Need Florida program with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, will come alongside the local public school systems throughout the state to provide donated meals to the many families in need.
- Goodfella’s Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant is offering free lunch for kids aged 12 and under, from 11am-2pm Monday-Friday (dine-in only) until schools are back in session.
- Chicken Fire: Kids (Ages 17 and under) can come to Chicken Fire and get a FREE Kid Box. Available all day each day as supplies last. *Takeout Only* through March 30 (or until school resumes).
Gift card incentives and discounts
Another way to support your favorite local restaurant is to purchase a gift card for future use. Many local businesses are offering gift card incentives, including:
- Kona Poke: purchase a $25 gift card and get $10 back OR donate $10 to Second Harvest Food Bank!
- Craft & Common: Free drink of your choice with the purchase of a gift card $25 or more.
- Cafe Tu Tu Tango and Mia’s Italian Kitchen: Guests can purchase gift cards through AlexRestPart.com and 50% of all sales of gift cards will be donated to an employee relief fund. Plus purchasers will receive a 20% bonus card to be used at either Café Tu Tu Tango or Mia’s Italian Kitchen (once both restaurants reopen).
- Hawkers is offering 50% off for those in the service industry. Be sure to mention this post to receive the discount. FYI – this only applies for takeout, not delivery, and excludes alcohol.
- Marlow's Tavern: Receive a 20% bonus on gift card purchases through April 15.
- All F&D Restaurants: Purchase a $100 gift card and receive a $20 gift card now through the end of March.
- Dragonfly Robata Grill & Sushi: Purchase a $250 gift card and get a bonus $100 gift card, purchase a $500 gift card and get a bonus $250 gift card.
Support Local Makers and the Orlando Arts
Gift Your Partner with a Membership
Most of our local gardens, theaters and museums have closed their doors to do their part in helping prevent the spread of Coronavirus. While you may not be able to support these organizations by visiting right now, consider buying your partner a membership as a fun surprise gift that you can use and enjoy in the future together.
Here are a few ideas:
- Orlando Science Center (also consider buying advance tickets to the Pompeii exhibit debuting later this summer!)
- Orlando Museum of Art
- Bok Tower Gardens
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra (sign up to be notified when 2020/21 season subscriptions go on sale)
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts (new Broadway subscriptions will be available in April, and watch this video for all the feels!)
- Orlando Ballet
- Orlando Shakes (season subscriptions for the 32nd season go on sale April 16 for new subscribers)
- Writer's Block Bookstore in Winter Park is offering Libro.fm audiobook memberships where you can get two audiobooks for the price of one ($14.99) when you use code SHOPBOOKSTORESNOW. 100% goes back to Writer's Block. Surprise the bookish person in your life!
Purchase a gift for your love from a local vendor
Many of our local creatives have online shops selling everything from homemade candles to jewelry, art, stationary and more that can be ordered online and shipped directly to your home.
Here are a few of our favorites:
- Stock up on your favorite local wines from neighborhood favorite Quantum Leap Winery. The winery is offering 20% off on all bottles of wine and 4-packs of cider* (not available on free delivery orders). Curbside pickup is available, just call 407-730-3082 to place your order in advance, call when you arrive, and someone will bring your order out to you – 21+ with proof of valid ID. If you don't want to leave your house, delivery for orders of 6 or more bottles of wine is available on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays to the following zip codes: 32803, 32801, 32789, 32814, 32807, 32822, 32812, 32806, 32809, 32819, 32811, 32835, 32789, 32808, 32804, 32810, 32751, 32716, 32714, 32701. Call the winery at 407-730-3082 to place your order and schedule your delivery- – must be 21 or older to order with valid ID to sign for and receive the delivery.
- The Grape & The Grain is your one stop shop for picking up your favorite bottle of wine or package of beer. The shop is offering delivery within a 5 mile radius as well as accepting pick up orders. Bonus: individual craft beer bottles are currently 50% off and if you bring in your own growler, you can have it filled with any Florida tap (price depends on size of growler). To place an order, send a DM or call ahead to (407) 674-6156. Check Facebook for current operating hours and information.
- Fill your home with the lovely scent of a Wash & Wik soy candle (my favorite scent is Lost at Sea). The shop is running deals on different candles daily and you can score free shipping on orders of $35 or more.
- Purchase some alcohol ink earrings or a cool new coffee mug from Lemesto
- Yay! Tiny Shop is taking phone orders which will be available via curbside pickup. To place an order, email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a direct message on Instagram.
- Buy a friend a custom gift box from Good Crowd (the shop will ship it for you!). Choose from prepackaged boxes like the self-care box or put together a custom one. Call (407) 988-3630 or send a DM to order.
Make a Donation!
Another option is to make a donation to support our local arts organizations. Through the United Arts Collaborative Campaign for the arts, you can make a donation to partners including Art & History Museums – Maitland, Bach Festival Society of Winter Park, Central Florida Community Arts, Crealdé School of Art, Downtown Arts District/CityArts Factory, Enzian, Garden Theatre, Orange County Regional History Center, Orlando Ballet, Orlando Fringe, Orlando Museum of Art, Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra, Orlando Repertory Theatre, Orlando Science Center and Orlando Shakes. All donations to a designated partner are matched by 15% through the end of April. Donate here.
Orlando Shakes has suspended shows through March 31, 2020, but consider changing your tickets into a tax deductible donation in lieu of a future credit or refund. Email email@example.com if you'd like to arrange this option.
ICON Park will be collecting donations via a GoFundMe campaign to provide meals to first responders and healthcare employees. Participating restaurants include Yard House, Outback Steakhouse, and Carrabbas Italian Grille (ICON Park locations). Donations will be delivered to Orlando Health Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, Orange County Fire Department Station 57 and the Orange County Sheriff’s Department Sector 5 Substation. Donate a meal here.
Stay At Home Dates
While you may be temporarily stuck at home while social distancing, you can still explore some of the best museums on the world virtually in the meantime. Local Orlando organizations are following suit with virtual experiences you can enjoy from the comfort of your own home. You can watch Enzian Theater‘s daily Facebook live for unique movie recommendations (check out this new release you can stream at home and $5 will go back to Enzian through March 26) or listen to past concerts being streamed by the Timucua Arts Foundation. And while all Orange County Library locations may be closed for now, you can still enjoy tons of perks online including online lending of e-books via multiple providers, free home delivery service, TV and movie streaming, access to free at-home workouts, music and more.
Feeling creative? Plaster Cottage of Clermont is selling to-go painting kits on their website that they will ship to you (delivery Is available if you live in Lake County within 10 miles of the studio). Just choose your plaster pieces and they will be packaged up with brushes and paints to go! Everything is included with the price of your pieces. To order yours, order and pay through the website.
Now is also the perfect time to plan a cooking date together. You can visit a local shop to pick up ingredients and follow our tips for a Gourmet Date Night at Home, or head to local farm Lake Meadow Naturals to stock up on fresh produce from The Farmacy and grab some goodies to go from the local farm store. Then head home to whip something up together utilizing your fresh ingredients. You can also pick up fresh produce from Frog Song Organics and Sugar Top Farms at The Sanctum Cafe, Proper & Wild, and The Sanctum Coffee & Juice Bar. Pickups are 11am-7pm on Tuesday & Saturday for Sugar Top Farms and Thursday & Sunday for Frog Song Organics. Order online from the farm's websites and then select the Sanctum location you'd like to pick up your goods. Also, consider that some of your favorite vendors from local farmer's markets may be offering delivery and accepting orders for pickup – check with them to stock up and support local during this time.
You can also get moving together by joining a yoga class from your own living room. Local studio YogaMix Orlando has moved regularly scheduled classes to live streaming. If you aren't already a member, sign up online for the free 30-day trial which auto-renews for $11.99.
Check out these articles from the site and our national Date Night Guide site for stay at home inspiration:
- Home Honeymooning and How to Turn Everyday Tasks into Romance
- How to Throw a Backyard Movie Date Night
- New Trend Alert! How to Have a “Hygge” Date Night
- How to Have a Romantic Breakfast In Bed Date
- Play and Do Nothing
Reunion Resort is offering a special Golf Day Play rate available through April 16, 2020 for guests who would like to visit for a round of golf. The rate is $110 plus tax per golfer. While Reunion Resort's golf course is typically only open to resort guests, this offer is available to non-resort guests as well.
For virtual outdoor fun (and an educational lesson for your kiddos at home) Gatorland has launched School of Croc, a daily Facebook live exploring the gator park and its inhabitants. The park will also be streaming on YouTube in the evenings.
While the following outdoors adventures are currently closed, get inspired by buying a gift card or booking a date later this year to support some of our favorites through this time.
- Wild Florida's new Drive-Thru Safari Park is NOW OPEN!
- Hidden Palms Ranch offers private and group trail rides through the Lake Jesup Conservation Area, a mix of lush oak-canopied trails and open flood plains. Buy a gift card here.
- The Canyons Zip Line & Adventure Park is a gorgeous adventure park with multiple actives to enjoy just outside of Orlando in Ocala.
Let these outdoorsy posts from our post archives inspire you: