UPDATE: This event has been canceled.
Tantalize your senses (and learn a few tricks for tantalizing your partner) at the upcoming Taste for the Senses Aphrodisiac Dining Experience on Sunday, March 22, 2020 at Wine 4 Oysters.
The oyster-focused eatery east of Orlando has teamed up with Angelique and John Luna of Sex Positive Me for the collaborative dinner, which will include a delectable menu plus tips for incorporating aphrodisiac foods at home. (Wink wink.)
The menu includes:
- Welcome Champagne
- Honey glazed roasted pumpkin and pine nuts bruschetta
- Avocado and shrimp with lemon and chili pepper flakes drizzle
- Oysters with pomegranate and saffron glaze
- Seared Alaskan Pink Salmon and asparagus with celery aioli
- Baked apple with cinnamon and strawberry puree
- Red wine throughout the course
Besides feasting on the menu full of foods that’ll get you in the mood, you’ll also learn about intimacy, pleasure and relationships from the experts.
Sex Positive Me’s main goal is to educate, entertain and be advocates of sexual freedom, which the local duo accomplishes through their podcast exploring the many intricacies of sex and relationships.
This event is 21+ and tickets are $55/person inclusive of tax and gratuity.
DETAILS + TICKETS
A Taste for the Senses
Sunday, March 22, 5-8pm
Wine 4 Oysters Bar & Bites
For full details and to purchase tickets, visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/a-taste-for-the-senses-tickets-94901423713.
Feature image credit: Wine 4 Oysters