With gyms and parks closed, getting in some exercise can seem like a challenge. Luckily, many gyms and studios have created fun ways to keep us moving during this time. Whether you are looking to move your body, stretch or get your heart rate up – now is the chance to do so from the comfort of your home. We have compiled a list of virtual at-home workouts that you can sign up for now with your favorite workout buddy. And most of them are free!
Learn from the best at our local ballet school by joining Orlando Ballet’s workshops streamed on Facebook live. Offerings include beginner ballet and heels dance class. These classes are free and the schedule is updated each week.
You do not need the bike for these awesome workouts! Peloton is currently extending the free trial for their app to 90 days. Try everything from yoga to strength training. You can pick the workout length, music genre, intensity and more. I have used this one almost daily as there is such great variety!
FREE for 90 days
Never miss a yoga class or your yoga buddies. Local studio YogaMix Orlando is offering virtual classes every day of the week through Zoom. Membership for unlimited access to live streaming classes is $19.99/month (auto-renews every 30 days). Choose from fun offerings like YogaMax HIIT, Yin Yoga and Sound Healing, Shuffle and more.
MORE YOGA CLASSES:
- Orlando Power Yoga: This local studio is streaming free yoga classes on Facebook Live (with corresponding playlists!) and Instagram. They also have a YouTube channel.
- Warrior One Yoga: Check out this local studio’s Zoom yoga classes, free daily live Zoom meditation at 9:05am and the live plank perseverance party every day at 5:55pm.
- Full Circle Yoga: Another local spot hosting live yoga sessions through the MindBody app for $10.
- Elevate Yoga Center: Join live yoga classes via Zoom by purchasing a membership or single classes.
Camp Tampa is a Florida-based gym that offers many different class types. They have done virtual classes and offer pilates, HIIT training and Yoga classes. The membership is $35/ month.
VXN Workout is a dance fitness format inspired by the live stage experience. They are focused on improving the physical and mental wellness of women. They offer fun classes to the beat of the latest hip-hop songs. Think Beyonce choreography and Rick Ross classics mixed in with the top hits.
PopSugar Fitness offers a wide variety of free classes via YouTube. Try the Latin dance workout with your partner for an at-home workout to heat things up–literally–while having fun. They also have a new app you can download called Active.
The Fitness Marshall has a bunch of free dance workouts on YouTube. These are so fun and bring on a great sweat!
Getting outside for some fresh air is a great way to connect with your partner too! Explore your neighborhood on a bike ride or go for a jog. Stretch in the grass. Put on music and dance freely together. Moving together is good for the soul!
- Daily Burn: Daily Burn offers thousands of workout videos and is offering a free 60 day membership.
- 567: 567 offers free videos of their Broadway-style dance fitness classes.
- 305 Fitness: The dance-based fitness class is super popular in NYC and is offering free classes daily on YouTube at 12pm and 6pm.
- Rumble: They are offering daily Instagram Live classes for free at @doyourumble
- Camp Gladiator: Try the Hustle from Home series where you can access free live Facebook workouts.
- Pure Barre: On Demand classes can be accessed for $29.99/ month.
- Tone It Up: This app has a wide variety of classes and membership is free for the next month. I highly recommend this one for a feel good workout.
- OrangeTheory: Free 30-minute workout every day showcasing some of their favorite coaches from around the world.
- Class Pass: Unlimited access to over 2,000 free video and audio workouts from top studios around the world. Try everything from yoga to strength training, HIIT and more.
- Crunch Live: Crunch is offering a free 45-day trial. Experience 85+ online workouts inspired by Crunch Gym’s most popular classes ranging from total body bootcamp and dance cardio to pilates, yoga, barre and more.
- Obe: Obe is offering a free trial of their virtual classes. They have express 10-minute workouts and full classes are only 28 minutes – great if you are in a time crunch!
- Down Dog: Anyone who wants to practice at home can do so and all of their apps – Down Dog, Yoga for Beginners, HIIT, Barre, and 7 Minute Workout are completely free until May 1, 2020.
Need inspiration for a partner workout? Check our these fun at-home workout videos for two: