Many of 2020’s events and celebrations, including weddings, have unfortunately been canceled or rescheduled due to COVID-19. Lucky for us, Orlando knows how to adapt! Some of our local event venues and vendors have crafted wedding packages specifically for nuptials with 20-30 guests or less. These micro wedding packages are ideal for couples who can’t wait to tie the knot. From stunning arts venues and luxury resorts to East End Market (whose micro wedding package inspired this post!), here are options for planning your own intimate wedding celebration in Orlando.
A superb option whether you’re planning a staycation or celebrating a special occasion, we can’t recommend Reunion Resort enough. The luxury resort recently introduced an Intimate Ceremony Package for weddings with 30 guests or less including the following:
- Ceremony Location
- Elegant White Folding Chairs for Attendees Bouquet and Boutonnière for the Bride and Groom Photographer for One Hour
- Officiant for the Ceremony Fruit-Infused Water Station Professional Wedding Planner
Additionally, you have the option to add a champagne toast (house Sparkling Wine $62 per bottle, Sparkling Cider $45 per bottle), or an intimate wedding cake for $260 (plus 25% service charge and 7.5% sales tax).
Pricing: Package prices begin at $2,450
For more information, call 855-421-1486.
Couples wanting to tie the knot between now and December 2020 will be able to take advantage of Orlando Science Center’s new Intimate Wedding Package. Suited for nuptials with 50 guests or less, the Intimate Wedding Package offers everything OSC would usually offer with a lower rental fee and a shortened event time. Here’s what the package comes with:
- Access to all three event spaces: DinoDigs, Our Planet, and The Terrace
- Dedicated Orlando Science Center event team who will work closely with you and your vendors to ensure that the wedding proceeds smoothly and efficiently
- Additional event staff dedicated to setting up and breaking down your wedding, greeting your guests, security, and custodial care
- All tables and chairs need for ceremony and reception
- Complimentary garage parking with a covered walkway.
- Scheduled wedding rehearsal time Monday through Friday at 3:00 p.m.
- Three hours of celebration time from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Two separate dressing rooms available after 4:00 p.m. on the wedding day
To get more information, call 407-514-2290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dreaming of a micro wedding on the beach? Hard Rock Hotel Daytona Beach provides oceanfront views in a private setting with its Rock Royalty Terrace. You can also get married on the beach followed by an intimate dinner at Sessions restaurant. The usual minimum for booking a wedding here is 50 people, but with the current situation, they’re being flexible with smaller wedding parties. The wedding ceremony includes:
- Indoor & outdoor oceanfront venues
- Ceremony rehearsal
- Custom seating setup for your guests
- Sound system, a wireless mic, 2 speakers
- Fruit-infused hydration water station
- Weather backup location
Receptions vary based on your taste and your wedding party. For more information, check out the banquet menus here.
The Art & History Museums in Maitland provides a micro wedding package for a joyful, low-stress celebration with your closest friends and family. They offer two packages, one for elopements (2 hours, 20 guests or less) and a 4-hour ceremony for micro weddings. Packages include:
- Ability to serve alcohol
- Team member present to assist the day of the wedding
- Choose catering, lighting, and tents from preferred vendors
- Choose from several beautiful, historic locations
Prices vary based on the package you select. You can see the various micro wedding options here.
The gorgeous Casa Feliz historic home in Winter Park has created a brand new Micro Ceremonies package for couples! Ceremony locations include the archway (pictured below), front lawn, rear courtyard, and the main parlor room (indoor location). The Micro Ceremonies package is available for up to 15 guests (including the wedding couple) for weddings taking place Sunday – Friday, and gets you the following:
- Exclusive use of the venue for up to 3 hours (includes ceremony and time for portraits with your photographer)
- Mahogany French Country chairs
- Ceremony site set up and breakdown
- On-site coordinator to facilitate the ceremony processional
- Hospitality Suites for the wedding couple to get ready
You’ll need to select your own officiant, photographer, DJ/musician, flowers, cake, and champagne. For dinner, there’s an add-on option for a small, private dinner for up to 15 catered by Casa Feliz’s exclusive caterer, Arthur’s Catering.
For longer weddings for up to 50 guests, Casa Feliz also has a Micro Wedding Special available through December 30, 2020.
Pricing: Starts at $925 plus tax
To get more information, call 407-628-0230 or email Casa@arthurscatering.com.
This French-inspired brasserie features a sprawling 8,000 sq. ft. outdoor courtyard, multiple private dining areas and a picturesque Great Hall, popular for wedding ceremonies. Because this location is a restaurant, it’s a great option for couples looking for a singular location for an intimate ceremony and reception.
There are no formal packages. Rather, the Dovecote team will work with you one on one to create the celebration of your dreams, complete with a chef curated menu. If you need to rent chairs, Dovecote can also facilitate the rental and add it to your final fee.
Pricing: Packages are fully customized for each couple with multi-course menu options beginning at $55/guest. Or, try the brunch menu option for $35/guest.
For more information, contact Event Director Melissa Perry at 407-930-1700 ext 2 or fill our the event request form.
Boasting a beautiful outdoor garden, The Acre Orlando provides rustic charm for your micro wedding. You’ll find a style perfect for your needs on their one-acre plot of land in College Park. The Garden Party package is ideal for parties with 20 or fewer guests. Included in this package you’ll get:
- 2 hours to get married and eat wedding cake
- A small (9”) white genoise wedding cake with raspberry filling and Italian buttercream
- A garden ceremony spot
- Vintage, wrought iron table for cake or gifts
- Ceremony chairs
- Wedding officiant
- Champagne Toast (2 bottles of champagne)
- Professional sound system included (bring your own device)
Pricing is $1600, and an additional $500 for Saturday and holiday micro weddings.
For more information, fill out their contact form here.
East End Market has been featured on our list of Orlando wedding venues for locals, and their new Micro Wedding and Events Package fulfills every need for your upcoming ceremony. The package gives you access to your selected space for 3 hours and is available for nuptials with up to 18 guests in either the courtyard or the indoor ballroom. Included with the package:
- Bouquets and/or Boutonnières for the Couple
- Palmetto Sweetheart Chairs and Table for the Couple
- Farm Tables for Guests
- Wedding Coordinator
- Day-Of Wedding Specialist
Optional add-ons include:
- Champagne toast, beer, wine, and full bar package options
- Rolling Backdrops and Hedge Walls
- Upgraded Linens and Chairs
- Infinity Arch with Drape for Ceremony
- Additional Florals (Centerpieces and/or Bouquets)
- Tent for Outdoor Courtyard
- Courtyard – $1,500 (Sunday – Thursday) $1,700 (Friday – Saturday)
- Indoor Ballroom – $1,600 (Sunday – Thursday), $1,800 (Friday – Saturday)
Located in the Mills 50 District, Quantum Leap Winery is the perfect location for couples who love wine and rich details. The winery can accommodate micro weddings of 50 guests or less. Choose from three unique spaces, including a wine barrel ceremony wall, intimate celebration dinner in the Barrel Room, or a sophisticated mix and mingle reception in the spacious Tasting Room.
Quantum Leap Winery will also connect you with their list of preferred vendors and caterers.
Pricing is customized based on the date, event length and space required.
For more details, contact Event Manager Jen Marion at email@example.com, 407-730-3082.
Local picnic company Our Dream Date specializes in gourmet picnic spreads for couples. But they also offer several wedding packages for couples looking to elope or host a small celebration with up to 12 guests. Available add-ons like photography, an officiant, event coordination and more make planning a breeze. Package options and add-ons are as follows:
Dream Day Elopement (2 people)
After ceremony celebration for two including:
- Table for Two
- Charcuterie board
- Petite Wedding Cake
- Toasting Glasses
- Event time: 2-3 hours
After Ceremony Toasting Lounge (up to 12 guests)
- Couch, chairs, rug, décor
- Cake table with vintage cake dishes and champagne glasses
- Wedding Cake for 12
- Event time: 3-5 hours
- Coordination for the day
- Arbor with décor
- Bouquet & Boutonniere
Pricing: Elopements begin at $400; Intimate wedding packages begin at $1200.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re envisioning a garden wedding, it doesn’t get more romantic than Leu Gardens. Couples can choose from multiple ceremony sites depending on the number of guests, with three dedicated areas reserved for intimate weddings of 25 guests or less. Rentals for micro wedding ceremonies at the South Woods Gazebo, Trellis & Idea Garden Gazebo are available on a first-come, first served basis and full payment is required when booking your date. Available ceremony times are 9:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m., or 3:30 p.m.
Intimate wedding packages include:
- 1 hour in Leu Gardens plus time for a brief rehearsal
- Admission to the gardens
- Back up ceremony site at the Garden House Welcome Center in case of bad weather
- Limited wedding chairs (must be requested in writing ahead of time)
You’ll also be free to take photos throughout the gardens after your ceremony. If bringing in your own cake and champagne, you may use the Garden House Welcome Center for a celebratory cake and champagne toast, too.
Pricing: $250 rental fee; you may also rent the larger Rose Garden or Landing sites for $500
Call the Rental Office at 407.246.3681 or email email@example.com for further information.
Located just steps from Lake Eola Park, this cozy venue nestled in the Thornton Park District has customizable options for couples looking to plan a micro wedding. You’ll work with Felicia directly to create a package for your day, whether you want to do just a ceremony or a combination of ceremony and reception all in one place.
The venue is completely outdoors, offering a unique setting with twinkle lights, vintage buildings and multiple courtyards.
Pricing: Packages begin at $4500 for 50 guests or less.
For more information, contact Event and Property Manager Felicia Vestal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Vendors + Resources
Hannah has captured a multitude of weddings around Orlando and beyond and can help you select a perfect location, refer you to local florists for your bouquet, and more. She recently debuted 3 Intimate Wedding Collections featuring elopement, minimony, and micro wedding options.
Pricing ranges between $500 – $1,000
You can reach out to her by calling 863-944-4687 or emailing email@example.com.
These Orlando event design specialists are able to collaborate with couples on custom offerings suited for their micro wedding! When working with couples on micro weddings, minimonies or elopements, the team can provide personal florals, ceremony design, and the tablescape for the post-ceremony celebratory luncheon/dinner. Additionally, they recently collaborated with Hannah Glo Photo, East End Market, and Over Easy Events on a darling micro wedding. The team provided a bouquet, boutonnieres, wrist corsages, as well as floral designs for their ceremony and lunch tables, and styling and set up with Revel’s decor pieces. For more information on how they can help you design the Orlando micro wedding of your dreams, fill out their contact form here.
More wedding resources:
- Home Honeymooning and How to Turn Everyday Tasks into Romance
- 10 Amazing Orlando Wedding Proposals We Love
- Private Dining Rooms for Two or More in Orlando
- Marry Like An Orlandoan: 6 Unique Spots to Tie the Knot
Feature image credit: The Hornes Photography (image provided by Orlando Science Center)
Disclosure: Reunion Resort, Dovecote and Hard Rock Hotel Daytona Beach are some of our valued advertising partners. Learn more about advertising with us here.