Are you counting down the days until Orlando's slightly cooler fall temperatures arrive? To help get you into the fall spirit, Grande Lakes Orlando, the 500-acre property home to The Ritz-Carlton Orlando and JW Marriott Orlando, is bringing back its popular Fall on the Farm Festival, hosted Saturdays and Sundays in October from 10am-3pm.
This seasonal celebration will take place at the resort's 18,000 square foot, on-site Whisper Creek Farm. Festivities include fall-centric activities like pumpkin picking, pumpkin carving, a hayride, farmer's market, seasonal food and beverage and more. Couples and families can also book a mini photo session with The Photography Concierge ($30 – $100).
Tickets are $60/person for non-resort guests ($40 for overnight guests) and capacity is limited.
Related: Our Favorite Fall Festivals, Pumpkin Patches and Foodie Events
Fall on the Farm Activities + Food
Partake in an assortment of fall activities on the farm, including:
- Pumpkin picking
- Pumpkin carving and painting workshops with the resort’s Olympic medalist and two-time World Champion culinary artist and carver, Victor Dagatan
- Farmer's Market featuring locally produced and homemade items such as honey, Surplus Beer, jams, BBQ sauces and rubs and more
- Fall photo sessions (starting at $30) with The Photography Concierge
- Food and beverage for purchase from local purveyors and the resort's culinary team
- Master Falconer in attendance between 12-12:30pm to provide an opportunity to see a falcon and learn about falconry
- Grande Lake's Captain Mark Benson (Director of Fly Fishing) sharing tips + facts about fishing
Fall on the Farm at Grande Lakes Orlando Details + Tickets
Fall on the Farm
Every Saturday & Sunday in October, 10am-3pm
Whisper Creek Farm at Grande Lakes Orlando
$60/person for non-resort guests; $40/person for overnight resort guests
Reservations are required and space is limited. Tickets are available online at fallonthefarmatglo.com.
PS: If you'd like to make it an overnight staycation, the resort's Grande Escape Package includes 15% savings, a $25 daily resort credit and complimentary self-parking. Use code D3Q to book. The Family Escape Package includes one king guestroom and a second guaranteed connecting guestroom with two queen beds at 50% savings, plus complimentary self-parking and late checkout at 2pm. Use code MAJ when booking online.
Disclosure: Grande Lakes Orlando is one of our valued advertising partners
All images courtesy of Grande Lakes Orlando