Ready for an epic staycation that requires absolutely no planning except making a reservation? Grande Lakes Orlando, home to The Ritz-Carlton Orlando and JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes, has launched Curated Experiences, an all-inclusive weekend getaway perfect for couples.
The full weekend itinerary includes multiple dining events plus an array of master classes, guided workshops, demonstrations and more. Each unique experience is led by award-winning chefs, winemakers, jewelers, and artists.
The next Curated Experiences weekend will take place November 5 – 7, 2021.
Make it a complete staycation by booking a room for the night. Overnight accommodations are available at both properties for an additional charge. As an added bonus, The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes recently underwent a $30 million renovation including newly renovated guest rooms, a new luxury pool and cabanas, and updated Club Lounge.
Curated Experiences Itinerary: November 5 – 7
Throughout the weekend, embark on a guided kayak tour, or learn Chef John Tesar's signature dry aging method for steak. Partake in a demo with Celebrity Chef Art Smith, or participate in a fun whiskey tasting or wine class.
You'll get to customize your itinerary with your choice of three curated experiences (one per time slot).
Curated Experiences options include:
- Meet the Watchmakers boutique display of 30-50 vintage and contemporary timepieces
- Champagne & Sparkle jewelry presentation
- Fly Casting demonstration
- Guided kayak tour
- Chef Art Smith cooking demo
- Dry Aging: Perfume and Process with Chef John Tesar
- Italian Cooking demo with Primo chefs
- The Art of Chocolate
- Jordan Wine Learning Time
- Whiskey Tasting
- Poolside Demo at The Ritz-Carlton
The complete weekend experience also includes a welcome reception, exotic cars display, morning yoga sessions, picnic luncheon with Art Smith, celebrity chef dinner with wine pairing and cocktail hour, Sister Hazel concert, and a special farewell Sunday brunch.
Curated Experiences Package
The full weekend package includes:
- Wheels, Watches, Whiskey & Wine Reception Friday evening
- Exotic Car Show Friday evening
- Morning yoga sessions Saturday & Sunday morning
- Choice of three Curated Experiences on Saturday
- Picnic luncheon with Chef Art Smith
- Celebrity Chef Dinner with wine pairing and cocktail hour
- Sister Hazel concert
- Farewell brunch
- Cost: $750/person, excluding overnight accommodations
View the full itinerary and make reservations here.
ABOUT GRANDE LAKES ORLANDO
The 500-acre Grande Lakes Orlando estate features a 582-room Ritz-Carlton and 1,000-room JW Marriott hotel situated at the headwaters of the Florida Everglades. Guests at both hotels can enjoy all the facilities and services at Grande Lakes Orlando, including an 18-hole Greg Norman-designed championship golf course and the 40,000-square-foot Ritz-Carlton Spa as well as three pools including the winding lazy river at JW Marriott and the new AquaCourse 360 interactive water feature. Experience a wealth of dining options throughout Grande Lakes Orlando, where the cuisine is as diverse as the resort.
Disclosure: Grande Lakes Orlando is one of our valued advertising partners. Learn more about advertising with us.
All images courtesy of Grande Lakes Orlando
Comments are closed.