Get your appetites ready! The 2022 International Food and Wine Festival at EPCOT dates are July 14, 2022 all the way to November 19, 2022! That's four months of your chance to eat and drink your way around the world. But there's only so much time and money so we've put together this list of our favorite 15 eats and drinks at Epcot Food and Wine Festival 2022 that are perfect for couples and romantic sharing.
Written by Beth Bell and Dani Meyering
Images by Beth Bell and Dani Meyering
Top Eats and Drinks for Couples
- Fry Flight 3 sharable portions of gourmet fries: Salt and Vinegar, BBQ Bacon, and Sweet Potato Cassourole – (The Fry Basket, near Test Track $7.50)
- Key Lime Lager lager with subtle key lime flavor from 81Bay Brewing goes perfectly with the Fry Flight – (The Fry Basket, near Test Track $6 for a 6oz pour and $9 for a 12oz pour)
- Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Riesling-poached Pears, Red Wine-braised Figs, Candied Pecans, Honey, and Cranberry Toast – (The Alps Booth, near Germany $5.50)
- “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with truffle-butter sauce (Canada Booth $9.25)
- Chicken Tikka Masala with Fennel-spiced Yogurt and Naan Bread (India Booth – near China $6)
- Grilled Pork Shoulder Lettuce Wrap with charred corn salsa, pickled red onion, and cilantro-lime crema (The Swanky Saucy Swine near Disney Traders $5.25)
- Beer-braised Beef served with smoked gouda mashed potatoes (Belgium Booth near Morocco $5.75)
- Stone-baked Moroccan Bread with hummus, chermoula, and Zhoug dips – (Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina $5.00)
- Pistachio Cake with cinnamon pastry cream and candied walnuts – (Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina $4.75)
- Greek Wine Flight Mylonas Assyrtiko White Wine, Zoe Rosé, Kir-Yianni Naoussa Xinomavro Dry (Greece Booth near Japan $6.50)
- Charcuterie a selection of imported Spanish Meats, Cheeses, Olives, and Vinaigrette served in a cup for walking and sharing (Spain Booth near Germany $6.50)
- Taco al Pastor with seared pork belly pastor, chipotle black beans, pineapple, pickled onions, and chives on a corn tortilla (Mexico Booth $7.50)
- Gnocchi di Patate, which is Potato dumplings with four-cheese sauce and roasted cremini mushrooms (Italy Booth $9)
- Italian Sangria: two options, White Sangria with Prosecco or Red Sangria with Cabernet Sauvignon. Perfect for sharing as you stroll (Italy Booth $11)
- ByeJoe Punch: Chinese baijiu spirit, piña colada mix, and lychee (China Booth $12.50): this classic drink used to be served year-round at the Joy of Tea, but is now only available during select Epcot festivals. Get it while you can, but be warned: it’s deceptively strong!
Highlights of our best eats and drinks at EPCOT Food and Wine Festival include the Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese because it reminds us of fondue and is fun to share together. The Beer-braised Beef in Belgium is not photogenic but the flavors are phenomenal and comforting.
The Stone-baked Moroccan Bread is a great snack at just $5.00. It is easily shared and you can watch them pull it out of the oven so you know it is fresh. The Pistachio Cake is a fantastic dessert because it is not overly sweet.
The Gnocchi di Patate is one of the priciest dishes on our list at $9.00 but it is hard to resist the romance of sumptuous pasta from Italy. The Panna Cotta is also a pricey dish, though it is light and refreshing.
Beer Flights, Wine Flights, and More
One of the most fun things to do at the festival is order a flight or two and share it. There's just something so great about sharing a flight and trying a few samples together. There are multiple eats and drinks at EPCOT Food and Wine Festival 2022 that can be enjoyed as flights.
Here are all the festival flights and the booths at which to find them:
- Mimosa Flight at Shimmering Sips (near Port of Entry)
- Australian Wine Flight at Australia Booth (near Port of Entry)
- Beer and Cider Flights at Appleseed Orchard (inside Canada Pavilion)
- Belgium Beer Flight at Belgium Booth (between France and Morocco)
- Cider Flight at Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina
- Greek Wine Flight at Greece Booth (between Morocco and Japan)
- Craft Beer Flight at Hops and Barley Booth (at The American Adventure)
- Spanish Wine Flight at Spain Booth (between Italy and Germany)
- German Beer Flight at Germany Booth (at Germany Pavilion)
- Wine Flight at The Alps Booth (near Germany)
- Beer and Cider Flights at Brew-Wing at The Odyssey building
- French Fry Flight at The Fry Basket (near Test Track)
The Greek Wine Flight is one of our best Eats and Drinks at EPCOT Food and Wine Festival because it runs the full spectrum. You get one white, one rose, and one red. It's a visually pleasing flight and tastes fantastic.
Each wine is robust and showcases the wines of Greece beautifully with a sampling of Mylonas Assyrtiko White Wine, Zoe Rosé, Kir-Yianni Naoussa Xinomavro Dry Red. And at $6.50 it's a fairly affordable option.
The Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina is a great spot for couples because it is one of the only places for eats and drinks at EPCOT Food and Wine Festival that is completely indoors. Relax at a table inside and let the exotic music and decor wash over you. The Cider Flight is a special treat because it has three distinct flavors. Enjoy a tasting of 3 Daughters Brewing Fig Hard Cider, Bold Rock Ginger Turmeric Hard Cider, and Stem Ciders Hibiscus Session Hard Apple Cider.
The Fry Flight
The breakout hit of this year's festival is something simple. The Fry Flight at the Fry Basket seems a little casual to be one of this year's best eats and drinks at EPCOT Food and Wine Festival. And yet, it easily satisfies and is perfectly sharable.
The Salt and Vinegar flavor is not strong at all – just enough. The BBQ Bacon flavor tasted like BBQ potato chips that had magically become French fries. And the Sweet Potato Casserole makes for a perfect little dessert at the end.
At this same booth, The Fry Basket, you can order a Key Lime Lager from 81Bay Brewing. This light lager with a gentle key lime flavor pairs perfectly with these fries. And it is always fun to support Florida craft beer breweries at the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival 2022.
Another fun way to play with your food is embarking on an official food crawl.
Purchase five delicious eats, noted on the booth menus and the Festival Passport with a cheese icon. Each time you order one of these official cheese-centric food items make sure you get your Festival Passport stamped, and hang onto your receipt.
Once you've purchased and nibbled on these five cheesy treats here to the Shimmering Sips booth near the center of the park, Port of Entry. At the Shimmering Sips booth show your completed Emile's Fromage Montage stamps for your FREE treat.
This free treat is a Strawberry Cheesecake Soft Serve treat served inside a souvenir cup.
There are 10 eligible items, and you only need to purchase 5 of them to earn the free treat.
- The Alps: Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese (three varieties, $5–5.50): go for raclette with classic baby potatoes, cornichons, and baguette with or without alpine ham, or try it served with Riesling-poached pears, red wine-braised figs, candied pecans, honey, and cranberry toast. Pair it with a wine flight ($6.75) or frozen rosé ($9).
- Canada: Canadian Cheddar and Bacon Soup served with a pretzel roll ($5.75)
- Greece: Griddled Cheese with pistachios and honey ($4.75)
- The Swanky Saucy Swine (near Disney Traders): Seasoned Pork Rinds with pimento cheese ($4.75)
- Flavors from Fire (near Test Track): Smoked Corned Beef with chips and beer cheese ($5.50)
- India: Crispy Paneer with Mango-Curry Ketchup ($5.00)
- Germany: Schinkennudeln (Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions, and Cheese – $5.00)
- Brazil: Pão de Queijo (cheese bread – $4.75)
- Opens August 15th: Hawai’i: Passion Fruit Cheesecake with toasted macadamia nuts
- Opens August 15th: Mac & Eats: Cowboy Mac and Cheese
There are so many booths with plentiful eats and drinks at EPCOT Food and Wine Festival this year. And the festival runs all the way until November 19, 2022. There's plenty of time to explore, and we'll be back with more tips and recommendations.