Spring is a special season for a few reasons, chief among them is that it is brunch season. With Easter brunch and Mother's Day brunch being on everyone's mind, spring is brunch time! We've put together this quick guide for where to find Easter Brunch in Orlando, based on locations with unique menus and offerings.
Easter Brunch in Orlando
Easter is Sunday, April 17, 2022 this year. And although time is quickly hopping away, you've still got some time to hatch some plans and make your reservations.
Easter Brunch in Winter Park, Lake Nona, and Beyond
- The Alfond Inn – Winter Park: sumptuous Easter brunch buffet, plus an Easter egg hunt and the Easter Bunny
- Easter Bunny Brunch at Canvas Restaurant and Market: culinary classics and holiday favorites, Easter bunny will be stopping by for photos
- Easter Feast at Chroma Modern Bar + Kitchen: celebratory meals featuring culinary classics and holiday favorites
Easter Brunch in Orlando and Attractions Area
Enjoy a special Easter brunch buffet featuring an exclusive menu from the team at Four Flamingos: A Richard Blais Florida Kitchen at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, offering a raw bar, charcuterie, a carving station, desserts, small plate entrees and more.
- Small plates include Florida lobster and crawfish tortilla-style omelet, petite filet with coconut creamed spinach, lemon curd chicken, jerk-spiced lamb chops with confit yam puree and more
- Ricotta pancake station
- Whole Grouper and ham carving stations
- Pastry chef’s selection of Easter-inspired desserts
- And more, including raw bar, charcuterie table and seasonal salads
Enjoy a Florida-inspired Easter at this beautiful restaurant. April 17, 11:00 am – 6:00 pm, Adults $94 / Children 12 & under $42, Reservations
Other Easter Brunch Options in the Attractions Area:
- DoveCote Easter Brunch Buffet: food, gorgeous scenery, and an experience like no other
- Easter Jazz Brunch at The Boheme: unlimited Mimosas are included and Jazz Music, view menu
- Eddie V's Easter Brunch: choose a featured prix fixe, three-course brunch or full menu
- Hampton Social Easter Brunch: the best choice for Easter brunch with friends
- “Hoppy in Havana” at Cuba Libre: truly unique Easter brunch with delicious savory and sweet Latin dishes
- Margaritaville Orlando Resort Easter Brunch: Live entertainment featuring Anthony & Torres Duo, and appearances by the Easter Bunny
- Easter Brunch at Primo: newly renovated Primo offers Mediterranean-inspired bliss
- Tesora Cove at Wyndham Grand Bonnet Creek Easter Buffet: Brunch buffet starting at 7am, with Easter Egg Hunt and Easter Bunny
- Easter Brunch at Trattoria del Porto: lively music and a delicious family-style brunch at Trattoria del Porto
- B Resort Orlando egg-cellent brunch at American Kitchen Bar & Grill: Chef’s assortment of seasonal treats and fresh baked pastries, carving station, and more.
There are a number of Rosen Hotels in the Orlando attractions area, and each one offers an extravagant Easter buffet.
- Easter Day Buffet at Rosen Plaza
- Easter Day Buffet at Rosen Centre
- Easter Day Buffet at Rosen Shingle Creek
And if you're looking for brunch any time of year, then read over our best brunch in Orlando guide.
Featured Image: The Glass Knife in Winter Park